广西快乐十分直播 www.dps96.cn 第二节 语 态
Printing was introduced into Europe from China.
Rome was not built in a day.
Four people were killed and thirty-one injured in the bomb attack.
Susan was singled out for praise yesterday.
He started to complain about this wicked world but was interrupted by a knock at the door.
Yesterdayu he visited our university and was welcomed by the President.
1. 除及物动词外, 一些相当于及物动词的短语动词也可作用被动态形式, 除个别情况外, 短语动词一般不拆开使用。
This matter will be dealt with as soon as possible.（短语）
2. 不及物动词(或相当于一个不及物动词的短语动词)和表示状态的动词(或短语动词)无被动态形式, 如happen, rise, occur, take place, break out等; 以及lack, fit, suit, equal, become, resemble, befall, consist of,look like等。
The story took place in 1949.
3. 将主动态形式改为被动态形式时如遇到动词后跟双宾语的情况, 我们只能将其中之一变成主语, 另一个保持不变。当直接宾语变成主语时, 保持在原位的间接宾语前需加介词to。
I gave my hasband a tie as a birthday pressent.
→My hasband was given a tie as a birthday present.
→A tie was given to my husband as a birthday present.
Exercises 2 Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences:
1. The professor was knowledgeable and eloquent and ___B_______ with enthusiasm.
A. was always listened B. was always listened to
C. always was listened D. always listened to
2. He returned a week later and found his house ____D______ .
A. has broken into B. was broken into
C. to be broken into D. has been broken into
3. The United Kingdom _____C_____ Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
A. consisted of B. is consisted of
C. consists of D. consist